Cultural Arts - Music
The Coastal Symphony of Georgia
The Premier Musical Organization in Our Community
In its 39th season, under the leadership of brilliant Music Director and Conductor, Michelle Merrill, the Symphony draws professional musicians from major cities throughout the Southeast, providing exceptional and entertaining concerts to a loyal and upscale audience.
The Symphony is a vibrant organization, consistently proving its importance to our community – both culturally and economically.
• SOLD OUT concerts, season after season
• Renewal rate of 81%, higher than the industry average
• SOLD OUT status occurring earlier each year
• SOLD OUT Salons and SoundBites
• Active educational program: Musical Mentors
• Informative conductor-lectures throughout the community
• Patron commitment to advertisers and sponsors
• A nationally recognized conductor dubbed a “rising star,” performing with San Francisco Opera, Dallas Symphony Orchestra, Detroit Symphony Orchestra and more
Please help us keep the music playing.
Ticket sales account for only 27 percent of revenue. The Coastal Symphony of Georgia relies on the generous contributions of its corporate sponsors, advertisers and patrons to bring this high caliber of music to our community.