We are looking for a highly organized Chiropractic Assistant, with exceptional customer service skills, to be responsible for our office's patient flow.
Responsibilities include answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, and welcoming patients. Chiropractic Assistant will also be required to assist with clinical work, including the administration of diagnostic assessments.
Applicant must be able to work with sensitive patient data and maintain confidentiality. As well as, be able to multitask without sacrificing accuracy in work quality. Top candidates will be detail-oriented and service-driven.
Chiropractic Assistant Responsibilities:
Chiropractic Assistant Requirements:
- Greeting and welcoming patients upon arrival.
- Ensuring that the waiting area remains in excellent condition at all times.
- Answering phone calls and responding to e-mails.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Collecting and recording patients' personal and medical information.
- Verifying payment methods, including patients' health insurance coverage.
- Tracking and ordering inventory.
- Preparing treatment rooms prior to appointments, as needed.
- Administering screening assessments as needed.
Required Office Hours:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Able to work designated office hours, as well as additional hours as needed.
- 2 years' administrative experience, preferably within a healthcare setting.
- Monday’s – 12 noon – 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday’s – 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday’s – 8:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Additional hours are flexible.